- An experienced business owner with a big vision or new project pulling you forward?
- Clear on how you work best and the kind of people you love to collaborate with?
- Ready to hand over some of the writing that’s currently on your to-do list (but only to the right person)?
- Looking for expert help to make sure the words you’re using are fully optimized to get the right clients saying YES?
- Committed to having a positive impact on the world as well as creating big profits?
- An open communicator who enjoys giving and receiving feedback, and relishes the prospect of co-creation for maximum results?
At a certain point, it stops making sense for you to do all the writing your business requires yourself. I know, it’s far easier to delegate accounts or diary management. Words matter. But to grow, you know you need to focus your energy on the parts of your business that only you can do.
- How much time could you free up if you took your writing tasks off your to-do list? (Your blog, newsletter, website updates, sales emails…)
- How much more money would you make if every piece of copy was fully aligned with your message, clear, consistent, and graceful in asking for the sale?
- How much clarity would you gain having a professional wordsmith to talk through your ideas with – find common threads, articulate emerging concepts and distil what’s most compelling and unique about your offer?
I work with business owners who are clear on their message, have great relationships with their clients and are ambitious about where they’re going.
Whether it’s ongoing support with blogs or newsletters, or one-off projects like sales funnels, lead magnets or email sequences, I make sure your business writing feels honest, aligned, engaging and – most importantly – converts into happy clients who can’t wait to work with you.
Then there are the unexpected bonuses to working with a whip-smart creative ally, like:
- A clearer structure for what needs writing and when (accountability makes the world go round…)
- An eye for existing content that can be cleaned up and reused (we LOVE recycling)
- A messaging professional’s take on your current direction and strategy
… What are you waiting for?
**I’m currently fully booked until June 2019. If you’d like to discuss working together, drop me a line at madeleine (at) madeleineforbes.co.uk and I’ll be in touch to arrange a time to talk, so we can find out if we’re a fit. **